We are the Hands and Feet of Jesus:
“Christ has no body now but yours. No hands, no feet on earth but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses all the world. Yours are the hands, yours are the feet, yours are the eyes, you are his body. Christ has no body now on earth but yours.”
- Saint Teresa of Avila
- To teach our students that dance is a gift from God and we give all praise and thanks to Our Heavenly Father.
- To instill a Christian and fun loving environment in the classroom while learning the beautiful art of dance.
- To expose the dancer to liturgical dance which is the use of movement to traditional and contemporary Christian music in worship services as well as dance performances.
- To create a facility for serious dancers interested in pursuing a college education or professional career in dance.
- To provide the highest quality classical ballet training for children from preschool age through pre-professional levels.
Under the direction of Bernadette Campbell, studio owner and teacher with over 25 years of teaching experience, Buford School of Ballet offers dance education and training for all ages, abilities, and interests with experienced and professionally trained faculty.